TOWNSHIP OF WASHINGTON
2017 Dog License Application
You may obtain a license for your dog in person at the Municipal Clerk's office between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. If you prefer, you may mail your application, along with your check and required certificates (see requirements below) to:
Township of Washington
Dog License Renewal
211 Route 31 North
Washington, NJ 07882
Please make checks payable to Township of Washington
WE WOULD APPRECIATE EXACT CHANGE OR CHECKS FOR PAYMENT OF DOG LICENSES
DOG LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- All dogs in the Township of Washington seven months of age or older MUST have a license each year.
- Licenses run from January to December. Dog licenses must be renewed each January.
- A valid rabies certificate (must be valid through November 1st of the year the license is issued) must be included with your application.
- If your dog has been spayed or neutered, you must include the certificate with the application (if not previously shown).
- Rabies certificates and spayed/neutered certificates will be returned to you.
- A summons may be issued to residents with unlicensed dogs.
- $7.20 if your dog has been spayed/neutered
- $10.20 if your dog has not been spayed/neutered
- A late fee of $5.00 will be charged for February and $5.00 additional per month for every month following.